Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Portfolio Piece- Garment Study



Good Morning,

This image is probably the final form of Willow based on the concept page I did Sunday. There might be a bit tweaking here and there but she's overall done. Yesterday I finished these sketches of her in different clothing. In the first part of the story she's still fairly a young girl and probably wont be wearing anything too provocative. Some of the clothes will fit when she's reach 'womanhood'. With that said, I think I'm going to go with either the drawing on the far left or the second to the far right. Now that I think about it, I might just mix the two and see how that turns out.

Keep 'a swimming,


Alaia

2 comments:

Elizabeth A Michaels said...

The second one has some flair! You should throw that in the mix too if you decide to combine some outfits. Good stuff! She is lovely

A.C. Braxton said...

Thanks! And thank you for the suggestions.