Saturday, January 21, 2012

Melting Plant


Good Evening everyone!

I just finished this drawing and couldn't wait to post it up. Their flowers...that GLOW...and drip...like a candle. I had drew the rough doodle during work and really wanted to see some color! I have a few other roughs that I plan to color and post as well... but ALSO have soooo many crazy ideas swimming in my head at the moment. Hopefully I can prioritize and get the ball really rolling. Have a good night!


Remember the doggie paddle is TRUE skill,

Alaia

1 comment:

"TORI CAT" said...

Hey Alaia!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog!!
This is great!! I love the colours and your style of painting! :D
It was great to meet you at CTN!! Thanks so much fro dropping by and of course for purchasing Scribble-Tor. Your a great artist and i still love your piece "The Green Maiden". Beautiful!!
Keep up the hard work and if i dont see you sooner, hopefully i'll see you again at CTN in November this year! Until then, see you in the bloggin world!!
Thanks for the fantastic support!!
BIg hugs,
TC.xx